I. The role of investment in the economy of the Kyrgyz Republic:
- Source of capital inflows;
- Technological development;
- Demand for skilled labor.
II. Motivation for investing in the Kyrgyz Republic:
- Raw material base;
- Optimized entry procedures;
- Access to markets in other countries.
III. Investment policy of the Kyrgyz Republic:
- Mechanisms for regulatory investment in the Kyrgyz Republic;
- International treaties with investment provisions;
- Authorized government investment agencies.
IV. Investment status of special importance:
- Guarantee mechanisms for investments of high importance;
- Institutions that facilitate the promotion and protection of investments in the Kyrgyz Republic;
- Information campaigns and events;
- Information distribution tools;
- Changes in the regulatory legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic on investments.