Mission of the Agency
- Improve the investment climate of Kyrgyzstan and build confidence through long-term, fruitful partnership with international investors;
- The Agency participates in the development and implementation of measures to stimulate investment activity to increase the investment attractiveness of the country;
- It provides interaction of state bodies, local authorities, the business community, and the private sector in the implementation of investment projects and programs in public-private partnerships (PPP) and private investment in Kyrgyzstan through its PPP Unit;
- In addition, the Agency participates in the development of national infrastructure projects and investment programs, as well as promotes the diversification of the economy through the creation of favorable conditions for attracting investment in the priority sectors of the economy;
- Development of international and inter-regional foreign economic relations to attract investment is also one of the agency's priorities.